The second chance to
make a creamy birthday cake
SUSAHHHHHH BETUL!!
And it’s so ugly L
I already TRY
MY BEST
Yet, I can’t make it well
But it tastes GOOD!
Fresh cream is
sooooooooooooooo fresh!
Oppsss! Forgot to
mention about the reason for baking it
IT’S TOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CELEBRATE LEE
JU DEE’s big dayyyy lo
Heheheheheheheheh
I’m also hand-make some roses as present for her
Hope she’ll like it la
:D
SURPRISE! I like that,
giving out surprise made me felt so great and nice
Credits to
WEI QIAN MAMA
KOH ZHEAN WAI (sponser RM xxx ) thank you very much yo! muah muah!
FI PO JOEY
ZI SAN
MR. TANG KAH LOCK
YAN PEI
Hehehehhehehehehhehehehe.
im here again to wish my
bestie, JU
DEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
No matter anythings
happen, I’ll by your side and be your good litener J
Forget the pass and
stay strong . ♥
MUAH MUAH! xoxo