thought it will be all right after school
BUT NOT.
plan it for almost a week
Although they said that you are the one who should do this for me
but I don’t care
Although I feel disapointed after I heard that
but I try to forget about it
Although my tears rolling down from my eyes
but I gave up myself
I just want to give you a surprise
and, change my sad mood after this
your friends done the plan A for me
but I haven start mine yet
NO!! I DID, and I deleted after I knew that
when you are not here
nevermind.
I have enough patience to wait for the moment to let you know what’s going on
when im waiting for the time pass
and tell you the reason in the right time
but you get it before that
feeling like lost the whole world and everythings.
FAILURE!!
no more chance
DON’T CRY
byebye.
I want to be the person who tell you so badly :’(