<body>

Listen to my Heartbeat
Stay With Me Forever .


Disclaimer

You're currently @ : http://ohhhstalker.blogspot.com/ ! Bloggie best view in GOOGLE CHROME.



About Me


Photobucket

You know I'm a hardcore fan of 'Girl Generation!'
I love Seohyun !!
I'm Pink Crazy !!
I love Bubble Tea and Sushi.
I don't ever eat Bread !!
Ohh yea!
I love to shopping!
You can date me always ;)
I like to stalk anyone's bloggie
Keep dirty comments to yourself !
and
There's no HATE in my mind
I LOVE EVERYONE

ESPECIALLY for my baby boy and my babes forever. ♥
*I MIND TO FOLLOW ANYONE THAT I'M NOT WILLING TO. SO DON'T ASK ME FOR THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN.THANKS =)*

♥ you will never know how much i love you ♥

WISHLIST

♥ iphone
playboy shoes
cupipi
♥ ipod touch


THE TIME



THE DON'Ts

DON'T judge me
DON'T lie to me
DON'T talk badly about me

but most importantly,

DON'T make promises you
CAN'T or WON'T keep just to make me smile. (-:


Kiss Goodbye


Sing Along


Huiyi



Plurk





Click this








































































































Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SORRY




I can’t accompany you today
I though you were okay
I feel so sorry, my babe
cheers please
don’t sad, don’t cry
I promise I’ll be there for the coming days
=’(

the 50th day.



Yours Truly , huiyi ♥

12:37 AM