 |
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. |
weeeeeeeeeeeeee, im being happiness
I love my life . ♥
♥ I love my sweet home .
I love my family . ♥
♥ I love my friends and babes .
I love the love me one . ♥
♥ I love SNSD .
I love pink . ♥
♥ I love my bloggie and my posts too .
seriously, im thinking what to do to spend the left holidays
travel ? few weeks more
date ? coming soon
movie ? this Saturday
sport ? im lazy
online ? feel BORED
haishhhhhhh..
everyone got their result slip on todayyyyyyyy
im so nervous T.T
I gonna leave my lappy on next year if I got a bad result
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I DON’T WANT TO !!!!!
teachers will ask me to attend EXTRA CLASS?!?!!?
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
god bless me.