I plyed a game on facebookhow awesome!
I gt 6 likers in 2 mins
WOW
so fun
hahas
you can try it too :D
post this as ur status if u dare
1st person to like this, u will be my profile picture for 24 hours
2nd person to like this, ur last name will be my last name for 2...days
3rd person can dare me to do one thing
4th person i will say I'm in a relationship with u for a week
5th person, I will write on ur wall saying"I LOVE YOU"
6th person, I will answer ANY ...question for u on chat
fun right?
I wish to ply it again
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
I love my profie pic so much nw
I know u’ll like it too if u saw
isn’t? ya :p
I’m also post “I LOVE YOU” with a love
on a stranger’s wall..
Hmmmm,seriously
I don’t know him
btw,it just a game knows new fren
not bad
Hey,buddies! Try it now
you will know how fun is it.