Finish bath .
uhhhh,freaking tired
have a lotS of fun,although lose
walk along the bridge for 5 times I think
that’s so tired man~!
they prepare many games
almost 15
really fun =)
I dislike one of the games
that’s so YUCKS
saliva,ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ==
no no,nt only saliva
it’s also some flour
i’m gonna vomit
the taste like BREAD!!!
wth,disgusting ==
well,we lose in the game
kena form 1 girls throw flour on us
OMFG,I hate it
dirtyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahh TT
suan le bahh,just a game =(
after finish those games
we got puzzles to find out the treasure
we found a stupid thinggy
but it’s not the one we need
-.-
fine,I’m not going to go back there to find again
i’m enough tired and my finger kena cut
pain ~~
Took my bag and find my friends
shitty,the monkeys blocked my way
they are so scary
luckily 2 guys help us to pass by
thank you!
Found my friends and follow them to KFC
having lunch
after that 12 something go back to my lovely home
*jiaying go back lerr..
nap for 20 mins
later going to practise perform for next week
haishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wat a tired day =(